domenica 9 maggio 2021

Heffy Doodle New Release - Day 1

Hi there and welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm so super happy to bring you lots of inspiration with the new amazing Heffy Doodle release-YAY!!
So, this new release is soo amazing, there are lots of new stamps and dies and stencils.. Enjoy a look at all my cards and be sure to check the whole collection (scroll at the end of the post!).









Check all the new products now avaiable at Ellen Hutson :)



Hope you like these cards as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today- Be sure to come back tomorrow for Day 2! 


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento