giovedì 20 maggio 2021

"You make me smile" card with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there! 
Today I'm happy to share a card ..that will make you smile! ihih! 


Aww look at all these little monkeys! 
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and stamped the front with the Cozy Plaid Background with a light blue ink. 


Then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all these little monkeys from the Word Buddies Jungle set and added some details with my white gel pen. 
I die cut my sentiment using the new Make Me Smile Word Die set out of some patterned paper and glued it down with liquid glue.


I added all the little critters with some foam adhesive and this card is ready to make one of my friends smile! 
I had so much fun creating it and these little monkeys are the cutest! 

I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento