mercoledì 26 maggio 2021

"Looking sharp" with Sunny Studio!

Hello there!
Today I'm happy to share a lovely slimline card made with all Sunny Studio Stamps goodies..


Aww look at these little succulents, they're my favorites!!
First of all I die cut my stitched rectangle slimline panel using the partial die cutting technique and I created a matching cardbase out of light grey cardstock.
Then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut these little plants from the Looking Sharp set and I die cut the Scalloped Fence out of white cardstock multiple times.


I masked the bottom of my white stitched panel and inked the top using some pink, green and yellow Distress inks. I removed the mask, stamped my sentiment at the bottom and assembled and glued down my fence with liquid glue.




Finally I added the succulents with foam adhesive and a couple of hearts from the Happy Hamster set. 
I glued down the panel to my cardbase with more foam adhesive and added little dots with a white gel pen onto the background.
Aww this card turned out soo super cute! 


I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento