domenica 16 maggio 2021

"After the storm comes the rainbow" card with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there!
I have another happy card made with all Hello Bluebird new cuties today!


This little girl is so happy and sweet with all her little geeses! 


My cardbase is made out of white cardstock and I used some rainbow patterned paper as my background. All the images are colored with copics and die cut with their coordinated dies. All the elements are glued down with foam adhesive.


Here are the Hello Bluebird products featured in my card: 

Singing In The Rain set + coordinated dies

I hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento