mercoledì 12 maggio 2021

"Rainbow palette" with Sunny Studio!

Happy wednesday everyone!
Today I'm sharing a colorful card made with all Sunny Studio Stamps new goodies, perfect for all the inspiring people in your life..


First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and inked the front with pink Distress ink, then I stamped my sentiment from the Teacher Appreciation set at the bottom.
I created my palette using the Color My World coordinated dies and I hope this will give you inspiration to look at all your coordinated dies and create something original with them :)


I die cut all the elements out of solid colored cardstocks and some patterned paper from the Spring Fling paper. I assembled the palette using both liquid glue and foam adhesive and coated all the color splashes with Glossy Accent. Finally I glued down the palette and added a little red heart + some little dots onto my background with a white gel pen.




I'm so in love with this and I can't wait to create more palette like this and turn them into paper clips, magnets.. 


I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento