martedì 6 aprile 2021

"Thanks Dad" card with Time For Tea Designs!

Hi there and happy sunday! 
Today I have a cute " Thanks Dad" card to share, made with all T4TD cuties.. Aww I'm having the best time as their guest! ihih! 


Aww these little sloths are the cutest ever! 
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and inked the front with some light blue Distress ink. 


Then I stamped and colored with copics all my images from the Be Slothy set + I die cut some foliage out of some dark green cardstock using the Spring Blooms dies set.
I stamped my sentiments from the Mum & Dad set and die cut them with their coordinated dies + I also die cut the little heart speech bubble out of red cardstock.


I glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive, added some little dots on the background with my white gel pen, some glossy accents details and clear sequins.

I hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 
Thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento