mercoledì 28 aprile 2021

"Snappy Birthday" with Sunny Studio!

Hello everyone!
Today I'm happy to share a fun card showcasing the new Outback Critters set by Sunny Studio Stamps...


"Snappy Birthday" how much fun is that?! ihih!
First of all I die cut 2 stitched rectangles out of white cardstock and patterned paper from the Summer Splash paper set
Then I linked the center of the white rectangle with a soft yellow ink and stamped my sentiment at the bottom.


I stamped, colored with my copics and die cut all my images, added some little hearts from the new Happy Hamster set and glued everythig down with foam adhesive.




I glued my colorful panel to the front of my card with liquid glue and added the decorated one with more foam adhesive. 
Finally I added some googly eyes to my crocodiles and some Sky Blue Jewels.


I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento