mercoledì 21 aprile 2021

"I wheelie like you" with Sunny Studio!

Hello there!
Today and I'm so happy it's finally time to share some happy projects showcasing the new amazing Sunny Studio Stamps release! 


Awww these chubby little happy hamsters are the cutest ever!!
So, today's set of choice is called Happy Hamster and features these lovely little critters, some sunflower seeds and their fun wheel to play with.


I stamped all my images, colored with copics and die cut them out with their coordinated dies, then added some details with a white gel pen.
I die cut 2 stitched rectangles out of white cardstock and patterned paper from the Spring Sunburst paper set. 




I assembled my card together with foam adhesive and added some clear sequins to finish up my design.


I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento