lunedì 12 aprile 2021

"Every day with you is a picnic" card with Time for Tea Designs!

Hi there! 
Today I'm happy to share this beary cute Mum card, made with all T4TD cuties, with all of you..


These little bears are so adorable!! 
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and covered the front with some light blue gingham patterned paper. 


I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images from the Bears Picnic set and glued them down into this cute little scene with foam adhesive.
I also die cut the Mum word out of some dark green cardstock using the Mum sentiment die set and the cute heart speech bubble out of red cardstock using the Mum & Dad coordinated dies set and glued them down as well.


Finally I stamped my sentiment at the bottom and added some details with a white gel pen + some clear sequins and glossy accent details.
I love this card so much, it's so beary cute! ihih! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento