giovedì 15 aprile 2021

Swan Love card set with SugarPea Designs

Hi there!
Today I'm sharing a sweet little card set made with all SugarPea Designs goodies..


Cute, clean and simple: that's my favorite! 
The new Swan Love mini set is adorable and those sentiments -perfection!


To create my backgrunds I inked them up with Distress inks oxide first ( I used Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade and Evergreen Bough) and then I went over them with the Cute Hearts stencil and the same ink color.


I used copics to give my little swans some details and dimension and a light blue ink to stamp the lake feature.


For the little hearts at the bottom of each card  I chose some soft colors cardstock that coordinate with my inks but you can easily die cut them out of white cardstock and sponge some ink on them.

What you need to make it:  




Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento