sabato 3 aprile 2021

Happy Easter with Lawn Fawn!

Hi there!
I made a cute Lawn Fawn card to celebrate Easter and I'm sharing it with all of you today..


Aww thes elittle cuties dressed up as nìbunny and chick are so cute! 
And their Easter basket is full of colorfull eggs and chocolate!


This clean and simple card makes me so happy!



What you need to make it:  

Easter Party set + coordinated dies 

Eggstra amazing Easter + coordinated dies 


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento