mercoledì 7 aprile 2021

"I find you ribbeting" with Sunny Studio!

Hi there and happy wednesday! 
Today I have a magical card to share, made with all Sunny Studio Stamps goodies! 


Oh, this little cutie is soo adorable! 
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and inked my sky on the front using blue Distress inks.


I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images and then I glued them down with foam adhesive.






































I stamped my sentiment at the bottom, added a little heart coated in Glossy Accents and drew little stars and dots on the nisght sky with a silver pen to make it magical.

I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento