venerdì 14 agosto 2020

"You're the burger to my fries" card with Sunny Studio!

Hello there and happy friday!
Today and I'm happy to share this super cute card I made with the Cruisin' Cuisine set by Sunny Studio!


Awww this card is my fave, so clean and simple but "oh so cute!"
First of all I covered the front of my cardbase with some red Gingham patterned paper, then I die cut my coordinated white panel with the Fishtail Banner II dies and stamped my sentiment at the bottom.



Then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all my images from the Cruisin' Cuisine set + coordinated dies and the Summer Sweets set + coordinated dies.
I glued them down, added some little hearts and mounted my panel to my cardbase.

Please enjpy my video tutorial here!



Hope you like my card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 
I'll see you soon with another cute project!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento