mercoledì 12 agosto 2020

"Purrfect Halloween" card with Lawn Fawn!


Hi there! 
Today I'm happy to share another cute Halloween card I made with the Spooktacular cuties by Lawn Fawn! 



So.. long story short.. I made another Halloween card cause I loved my latest design so much I had to create more, ihih!!
As you can see here I focused more on the blues and now I can't pick my fave cause I love them both so much!



You know me, I'm all about cute, clean and simple and I'm really stuck on this design for now. It's perfect for mailing and I find it soo elegant even if the images are more fun and cute!



If you'd like to quickly read how I made it please check out my other Halloween card *here* and you can see them both here down below..


Do you have a favorite?
Hope you like them as much as I do and you are now inspired to create and play with us!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 



1 commento: