giovedì 13 agosto 2020

"There's gnome one like you" card with Hello Bluebird!

Hello crafty friends! 
Today I'm sharing another clean and simple card featuring the new Hello Bluebird release, YAY!


Time to share this gnomes cuteness with all of you today!
These images are from the new Next door Gnomes set and they're some of my faves. I kept the design super simple and clean to make them pop here so I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and inked a bright background on the front with Distress Inks.



I stamped, colored with copics and die cut my gnomes, added some details with a white gel pen and then glued them down with foam adhesive.


Finally I stamped my sentiment and added a few embellishments as clear sequins and a gold glittered little heart at the bottom.

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

1 commento: