venerdì 14 agosto 2020

Dandy Day card with Lawn Fawn!


Hi there and happy friday!
Today I'm happy to share this cute card I made with the Dandy Day set by Lawn Fawn..



Aww thes elittle mice are adorable!
First of all I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all my images, then I created my cardbase out of white cardstock.



I masked and inked the front multiple times to create this pastel stripes design and I let it dry completely. The Distress ink colors I used are: Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry and Twisted Citron.


Finally I stamped my sentiments, glued all the images down with some foam adhesive and added little details here and there as a little gold glittered hear and some white Nuvo Drops.

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


1 commento: