giovedì 20 agosto 2020

Garden Party card with Hello Bluebird!

Hello! 
Today and I'm happy to share a cute Hello Bluebird "Garden Party" card with all of you.


Awww look at these cuties!!
First of all I die cut the Gallery Frame #5 die out of white cardstock, I inked up the scalloped frame with the Candied Apple distress ink and I customized the smaller frame to create a nice white border for my scene to pop up.


I created a matching slimline cardbase, masked the bottom and inked the top with Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress inks. I let my sky dry completely, then I added some splatters with sparkle watercolors. I glued down my frames and the background is complete.



I stamped, colored and die cut all the Garden Party cuties and glued them down onto this fun little scene. 
I added lots of details with a white gel pen and some embellishments like clear sequins here and there.

Finally I stamped my sentiments and this happy card is ready to make someone smile.

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

1 commento: