lunedì 17 agosto 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 83!

Hi there and happy monday!
It's finally time for a new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and the new theme is...


I created a sweet Hello card with the Dandy Day set..


These little critters are so adorabe!
I stamped and colored them with copics, then added some details with a white gel pen and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
Then I created my cardbase and created this soft light blue dotted pattern with my copics.


I inked a piece of white cardstock with the Spiced Marmalade Distress ink oxide and then die cut it with the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle frames.
I also die cut my sentiment out of white cardstock using the Finley's ABCs  dies, planned my design and glued everything down with foam adhesive.


Finally I added some little gold glittered dots here and there as embellishments.
Hope you like this card as much as I do and see you soon with another cute project!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento