lunedì 10 agosto 2020

"Beach Play" card with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there and happy monday! 
Today I'm happy to share this fun summer card I made with the new Beach Play stamp by Hello Bluebird along with some oldies but goodies cause.. you know me: I looove me a good mix and match!


Aww look at them, they're so adorable!!
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, I masked a stripe at the front bottom and inked the top with Distress inks.
I stamped my sentiment at the bottom and then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all my images.


I combined these sets here: Beach Play, Fly a kite and Hippos on Holiday.
I glued down all my images with foam tape into this cute scene and added a little silver glittered heart at the bottom.


Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and more clear sequins here and there.
I'm so happy about how this card turned out and I hope you like it as much as I do! 
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento