mercoledì 26 febbraio 2020

Bday giant card/tag with Sunny Studio!


Hello beautiful people and happy wednesday!
Today and I'm sharing a cute Happy Birthday project made with all Sunny Studio cute stuff, enjoy!



Awww I'm so happy about how this giant BDay card/tag turned out! 
I combined all these sets here: Floating by + coordinated dies, Turtley Awesome + coordinated dies, Spring scenes + coordinated dies, Spring showers + coordinated dies and the Stitched Oval dies.


First of all I created my card out of white cardstock, trimmed the edges at the top to turn it into a tag shape and inked the center with Distress ink Peacock Feathers.
Then I die cut an oval out of another piece of white cardstock, stamped it with my scene, colored it and die cut it. 


I stamped all the other images, colored them with copics and die cut them.
I placed all the elements onto my card, creating this fun scene and glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.
Finally I stamped my sentiments on the scene, added some details with a white gel pen and some sparkling clear sequins to finish my design.

Discover all the new Sunny Studio products *HERE* 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

1 commento:

  1. Such a sweet, happy design. I love the elongated central oval panel. Great shape choice!

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    RispondiElimina