mercoledì 5 febbraio 2020

"You're a good egg" card with Sunny Studio!


Hi there and happy wednesday!
Today I'm sharing a fun card inspired by the upcoming Season, made with all Sunny Studio happy stuff!



I created a colorfull Spring/ Easter scene here combining different sets: Spring Scenes + coordinated dies, A good egg set + coordinated dies, Banner Basics + coordinated dies and Spring Showers and its coordinated dies. 


I started by stamping, coloring with copics and die cutting all the images, then I arranged them on the front of my white cardbase, in the center, to create this happy scene. Then, as I was happy with the placement, I secured everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.


I stamped my sentiment at the top, added some Iridescent Pastel Confetti here and there and some details with a white gel pen to finish my card.
Aww I love it so much, hope you like it too! 

Discover all the new Sunny Studio products *HERE* 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento