domenica 2 febbraio 2020

"Thanks, you are otterly amazing" card with Hello Bluebird!


Hello beautiful people! 
Today I'm happy to share a cute clean and simple card made with all Hello Bluebird supplies! 



Aww look at this adorable couple, ihih!! 


First I stamped, colored and die cut all the images from the Otter Friends set and added some details with a white gel pen. Then I created my acrdbase out of white cardstock and I stamped, colored and die cut the ocean waves on the front.


I die cut the "Thanks" out of white and cobalt cardstock, layered them up and glued them down to my card. I also place the otters and secured them down with foam adhesive. Finally I stamped my sentiment and added some sparkling clear sequins.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


2 commenti:

  1. Adorable!! This is so charming, can't help but smile.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Another awesome clean and simple card, love it! I love that waves die from the coordinating dies, looks great!

    RispondiElimina