mercoledì 12 febbraio 2020

"Happy Easter" rainbow card with Sunny Studio!


Hi there and happy wednesday!
Today's project is a fun and colorfull Easter card made with all Sunny Studio goodies!



This card makes me so happy, I love that little chick! ihih!
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and covered the front with this happy rainbow paper from the Spring Fling set.
Then I also die cut the scalloped panel out of white cardstock, using the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace set.


I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images from these sets: A good Egg and Banner Basics. 
I arranged my sentiment into a fun crosswords style using the Phoebe Alphabet set and stamped it on to the left top corner of my scalloped panel.
I created this fun scene and as I was happy with every element placement I glued everything down with foam adhesive.


I secured down my decorated panel to the front of my card too and I added some details with a white gel pen plus some colorfull confetti from the Rainbow Dot confetti mix here and there as embellishments.

Discover all the new Sunny Studio products *HERE* 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento