mercoledì 4 marzo 2020

"Showering you with love" card for Sunny Studio!


Hi everyone and happy wednesday! 
Today I'm sharing a cute card showcasing the new Spring Showers set by Sunny Studio!



First of all I stamped, colored with copic and die cut all the images. These little umbrellas are so much fun! I also added some details with a white gel pen to make them extra cute.
Then I die cut my scalloped panel out of white cardstock and I inked my cloudy sky background with Distress Ink on to a customized stencil.


I created a matching cardbase out of white cardstock and covered the front with this happy yellow patterned paper from the Spring Fling Paper set. 
Then I placed all my images on to my cloudy panel, glued them down with foam adhesive and stamped my sentiment.


I mounted my panel on to my card with more foam adhesive and added some sparkling clear sequins here and there + a little red heart embellishment. 

Discover all the new Sunny Studio products *HERE* 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento