mercoledì 12 febbraio 2020

Lawn Fawn love themed mini notebook!

Hello there! 
Today I'm sharing cute love themed little Lawn Fawn notebooks, perfect as little gifts for Valetine's Day! 


Awww I adore all the new mini notebooks!!
So for today's project I decorated the Perfectly Pink ones to turn them into little love themed gifts.


First of all I die cut 2 Dotted Rectangles , masked the bottoms and inked the tops with Spiced Marmalade and Twisted Citron Distress ink oxide.


Then I stamped all the images, colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
I glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive and added some details with a white gel pen.
Finally I stamped my sentiments and some little hearts here and there too.
I glued my decorated mini panels to the notebooks and they're ready to make someone smile! 

Hope you like my mini notebooks and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento