martedì 11 febbraio 2020

Cute friendship card with Hello Bluebird!

Hello there and happy tuesday! 
Today I'm sharing a cute friendship card made with all Hello Bluebird happy stuff!


Aww look at this cute fairy!! 
First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock, then I die cut the Gallery Frame # 2 out of another piece of white cardstock and inked the different frames with Candied Apple and Twisted Citron Distress inks.


I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images from the Fairy Garden set, the Spring Gatherings one and the Rainy Day one. 
I glued the frames onto my card creating this fun pattern, added all the images with foam adhesive and stamped the sentiment from the Banner Blessings set at the bottom. 


Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and some clear sequins.
This card turned out so pretty, I'm so happy with it and I hope you like it too!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)


See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

1 commento: