giovedì 12 dicembre 2019

"Warm Wishes" card with Hello Bluebird!


Hi there!
I have another project to share today and it's a super cute Hello Bluebird festive card! 



These puppies playing in the snow are so lovely, aren't they? 
First of all I die cut my Warm Wishes sentiment out of red cardstock, then I created my card base out of white cardstock and I glued it down.
I stamped my sentiment from the Family Photo set on the bottom, then I masked all my bottom part card and inked the top with Broken China Distress Ink oxide.


I stamped all my images from the Snowball fight set, colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
I glued them down on to this cute little scene using a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive and then I added some details with a white gel pen and lots of sparkle with my Wink of Stella brush.


Awww I'm so happy about how this turned out!

Discover all the new Hello Bluebird goodies at Ellen Hutson: 




Hope you like this festive tag as much as I do and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento