mercoledì 11 dicembre 2019

More Christmas Tags with Sunny Studio!

Hello there! 

Today I'm sharing a couple of tiny Christmas tags showcasing the Season's Greetings set by Sunny Studio!



First of all I die cut multiple times the little Scalloped Tags - Circle out of some white cardstock and this pretty dotted patterned paper from the Subtle Grey Tones pad.
Then I also die cut 2 little tags using a mini die included in the Sweet Treat Box set and stamped them with the "to: & love:" from the Season's Greetings set.


Then I stamped and die cut some pine branches and berries and I glued them down to my patterned paper tags with foam adhesive.
I used these Memento drops inks to stamp and shade them: Pearl Tart, Bamboo Leaves, Lady Bug and Rich Cocoa.


I glued the white tags on the back of my decorated ones added the little tags at the tops and added some sparkle red twine.  
Finally I added lots of sparkle to the berries with my Wink of Stella clear brush. 
These tags are so super easy to make you could easily create a ton if you need a lots for the Holidays!

 Discover the whole new release at Ellen Hutson!




 Other supplies



Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento