sabato 14 dicembre 2019

It's all about Lawn Fawn!

Hi darlings!
Today I'm poppin' here to share all my new Lawn Fawn favorite products!
The new release is the most adorable ever and I wanted to highlight my faves here to share the excitement with all of you..

So.. my absolute faves are ..the new totes!!
They are not a specific crafty item and I love them so much cause I can take a little bit of  Lawn Fawn joy with me wherever I go now! You can take them to school, to the office, at the grocery store or fill them with crafty supplies and visit a friend to craft together ( still the happiest option! ihih!!)



Talking about stamps.. the new mice are soo cute, and I love how versatile these new typewriter themed sets mix and match with lots of my fave interactive card mechanisms!!




Rock your Valentine's Day project with all these new dies too!
From all of these I think the ones I love the most are the A little note border and the little Heart Shaker gift tags..




Finally here's another of my fave, the Puffins set!
Mini set are always my fave, the price point is super good and they always have the cutest images included to create little scene!
I think i'll need to decorate one of the new little notebooks with this adorable couple!




Hope you like all these new products as much as I do and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento