mercoledì 11 dicembre 2019

"Fa La La" otter card with Lawn Fawn!


Hello there! 
I'm poppin' here once again real quick today to show you an otterly cute card I made with all Lawn Fawn goodies..



First of all I created my white card base, then I stamped my Fa La La background using this lovely script from the Winter big scripty words set and the Jalapeno LF ink.
Then I also stamped my otter sentiment and die cut 2 little red hearts with the little dies incuded in the Stitched Journaling card set.


Then I stamped my otter from the Winter otter set andthe little Santa hat from the Baaah humbug set, I colored them with my copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
Then I glued them down with foam adhesive and I also adhered the little hearts with some liquid glue.


Finally I added some gold washi tape and a thin stripe of this beautiful music sheet/ notes patterned paper included in the Snow Day Remix petite paper pack.
I added some details with a white gel pen and lots of sparkle with my wink of stella brush.
I'm so happy about this clean and simple card, hope you like it too!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento