mercoledì 18 dicembre 2019

A cute winter tag with Sunny Studio!

Hi everyone!

Today I have a lovey project, showcasing the Scalloped Tags - Square set by Sunny Studio!



I love these dies soo much I can't wait to make Valentine's Days tags, Easter tags .. and so much more with them, but I have another Xmas/ Winter one for today to show you.
First of all I die cut the main tag multiple times out of white cardstock to cover all the different layers you see and I also cut one out of this bright light blue patterned paper from the Very Merry Paper pad. 


I die cut 3 of the white tags with the Woodlands Borders and I stamped 3 more with the Scenic Route stamp set. I colored these last ones with my copics and die cut them out with their coordinated dies.
I glued all of them on to my patterned paper tag with liquid glue and I started working on my images.


I stamped, colored and die cut some of my fave snowmen from the Feeling Frosty set and glued them with foam adhesive. 
Finally I die cut one more tag out of white cardstock and glued it on the back ( there's a lot of room there for your personal message this way!).
I stamped my sentiments on the front and added lots of details with a white gel pen + some embellishments as White Nuvo Drops + a white ribbon at the top.
I'm so happy about how it turned out, hope you like it too! 

Discover all the Sunny Studio festive products at Ellen Hutson!



 Other supplies



Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento