mercoledì 4 dicembre 2019

A mice festive treat box with Sunny Studio!

Hello there and happy wednesday!

Today I have a cute DIY project showcasing the Sweet Treat Box die set by Sunny Studio!


Aww look at this cute festive treat bag!! 
First of all I created my bag by die cutting the main piece out of white cardstock, then I trimmed to size this red patterned paper panel ( using a design from the Very merry Paper pad) and I glued it on the front.


I cut out another piece of patterned paper from the same pad ( I love this snowy design!) and glued it down too. I left this a little bit taller than my goodie bag so I could fold it over and secure my treat box closed.
Then I stamped colored and die cut some cute images from the Merry Mice set, colored them with copics and cut them out with their coordinated dies.
I stuck them in this fun design and secured them to my goodie bag with some foam adhesive.


Finally I die cut the little tag and the snowflake ( using the Snowflake Circle die set) out of white cardstock and I stamped my "to: & from:" using some little stamps included in the Season's Greetings set.
Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and close my little Christmas treat bag at the top with a small wooden clip.
As I was cleaning my desk I found some more cute images I pre-stamped and colored just for fun so I changed the treat bag decor a little bit and I took some more photos so you could see another take on my simple design..


I moved the little tag to the bottom here and added a little cheesy Christmas tree and a cute little mice snowman, ihih!!


These adorable critters are my fave from the festive Sunny Studio release :)


Which one is your favorite between the two? Please let me know in the comment down below!


Discover all the Sunny Studio festive products at Ellen Hutson!



 Other supplies


Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento