giovedì 5 dicembre 2019

"Joy" card with Hello Bluebird!

Hi everyone! 
Today I 'm sharing a cute and simple Christmas card, made with all Hello Bluebird goodies..


Aww I love this little foxy so so much!

First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock, then I stamped my critter from the Cocoa Party set  colored it with copics and die cut it with its coordinated die.

Then I also die cut my JOY sentiment from a red cardstock ( you can also use a piece of white cardstock and color it with your fave Distress Ink red color!)


I also stamped some snowflakes from the Merry Mice set and die cut them as well.
Then I worked on my wood background design. I stamped the Old Oak Background stamp set on to a piece of white cardstock, I die cut it with the Gallery Frame Die 3 and colored it with a light blue copic marker.


I glued all the pieces down with foam adhesive and liquid glue, added another sentiment at the bottom and finished my design with some white Nuvo Drops on the snowflakes and lots of white gel pen details and sparkle on to my critter.

Discover all the new Hello Bluebird goodies at Ellen Hutson: 




Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento