domenica 8 settembre 2019

Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop!

Hello there and welcome to the Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop!
All the new goodies are now avaiable at Reverse Confetti and at your favorite retailers!


First project I'm going to share is a too cute to spook Halloween card ..


Aww all these images are so fun and cute! 
I combined the new Halloween Gnomes set along with the new This and That patterned paper pack and the Rounded Stitched Window for this one and I love these spooky vibes! ahah!!



All the images are stamped, colored with copics and die cut with their coordinated dies. For the background I used Distress Inks and I also added some little watercolor splatters here and there.


As embellishments I added some Tonic White Nuvo Drops here and there, plus lots of sparkle with my Wink Of Stella clear brush to all the images.

Movin' on to my festive card you may already saw yesterday here or on IG.. here's it!


For this one I created a blue background with Distress Inks and I die cut it twice (top and bottom) with the new All the stars die (which I love soooo much!!).
The images ( stamped, colored with copics and die cut with their coordinated dies) and sentiments are all from the Joyous Holidays set


These little angels are so pretty, aren't they? Each halo is colored with sparkle gold watercolor and it's such a great detail looking at/ moving the card in real life!


Hope you are inspired now to shopping and create with the new Reverse Confetti release and be sure to stop by all these talented designers for even more inspirations!









 


Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

4 commenti: