lunedì 16 settembre 2019

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 61!


Hello everyone and happy monday! 
It's time for a new Challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and it's all about.. "Awesome Autumn"!



Aww I'm a winter lover, the cold weather, the snow, that's my piece of cake but sure do I love fall too, with the crisp air and the leaves changing colors/falling. And if you'll come by Spring time I'll probably say I love the season too.. Can someone be in love with all the seasons?! eheh!
Btw I'm so happy Fall is coming and I can't wait to sweater weather!!




For this card I combined the Happy Harvest set + coordinated dies along with the Butterfly Kisses one + coordinated dies and the A birdie told me one.
I love how this Lawn Fawn Fall scene turned out so cute!
The background, I made it with Distress inks and added some watercolor splatters on the sky and grass details with copics at the bottom.
As embellishments I added some sparkling clear sequins.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to have fun with your Lawn Fawn stuff and play with us!!  

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento