venerdì 13 settembre 2019

A fairy magical tooth pocket with Heffy Doodle!


Hello there!

Today I'm happy to share a cute little pocket made with lots of Heffy Doodle goodies!



First of all I die cut the Heart Gift Card Pocket Die out of white cardstock and lightly colored the front and the back with the Twisted Citron Distress inks, then I went over that with the same color ink and the Twinkle Twinkle stencil


I stamped my sentiment on the back and I added some little stars here and there.
I stamped, colored with copics and die cut lots of images from the Absotoothly Awesome set, added the word Hi on the front ( that's from the Hello Everyone set and I love it has its coordinated die!!). 


I glued everthing down with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape and added some details on to my images with a white gel pen.
This little pocket turned out so cute!!

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento