mercoledì 18 settembre 2019

Bundles of hugs card with Sunny Studio!


Hi there and happy wednesday!
Today I have a cute card showcasing one of the new Frilly Frames dies set by Sunny Studio.




First I die cut my Frilly Frames Retro Petal out of white cardstock and I created a card base to match. 
I added some gold watercolor soft splatters to the front of my card, I let it dry and then I glued my die cut on top with liquid glue.

I think this white on white design make my die cut background pop with out being to much and I really like it :)




I also stamped, colored and die cut this cutie from the Woodsy Autumn set and I love this raccoon and all his apples, there's something about raccoons that makes me smile all the times!!
I also cut out a stripe of white cardstock, colored with red copics to match the apples, let it dry and white heat embossed my sentiment on.



I die cut the Hello word die out of white cardstock and white foam tape. I colored the paper die cut to match my raccoon scarft and I glued everything together to have a dimensional element.
I glued everything down to my card and added some details with a white gel pen.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento