sabato 7 settembre 2019

I'm a 'Fetti Friend!

Hello everyone and happy weekend!
Just poppin' here real quick to share some happy news.. I'll be a 'Fetti Friend for a couple of months and I'm so excited, thanks Reverse Confetti for having me!!


So.. my new Reverse Confetti goodies had some mail troubles and I'm a little late to join the party but ..they are finally here and I already have a cute festive card to share! 
Please stop by tomorrow for the New Release Blog Hop: you'll find a brand new too cute to spook project along with more pics and details/ instruction for today's card.


Aww these new images from the Joyous Holidays are soo sweet! 

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


1 commento: