giovedì 19 settembre 2019

Hello Bluebird September Release showcase Day 3

Happy wednesday everyone!
I'm happy to share another too cute to spook Halloween card today, that features the new Little Haunters set by Hello Bluebird.


Aww look at these cute critters all dressed up for Halloween!!
I mean that hedgenhog all wrapped up in bands.. isn't it the cutest thing ever?! And Of course the mini spider is my fave, ahah!
For this card I had fun creating a special backdrops using the Petal Play Background set. I stamped it with a soft lilac ink and added some watercolors ( black and gold) splatters here and there. 
I stamped, colored with copics, die cut with their coordinated dies all my little critters and added some details with a white gel pen as I usually do.


I die cut a white polaroid frame using the Photo Stack die set and glued everything together using liquid glue + foam tape.
I stamped my sentiment onto a thin stripe of white cardstock and added it to my design with a stripe of black glittered washi tape I found at a local store (fab!!).


Finally I added some Tonic Black Nuvo drops here and there to complete my Halloween masterpiece, eheh!!

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please, take a look at al the new products by Hello Bluebird here down below :)






Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento