martedì 29 gennaio 2019

Valentine's Day Serie - Day 5: "Happy Valentine's day with Simon Says Stamp!"


Hello everyone!
It's a beautiful sunny day here, it's cold but feels definitely like Spring today, wich I'm suuuuper excited about!!

I'm happy to share another Valentine's card with all of you.. it's a cute one!!


Awww I could resist these adorable breakfast buddies from Simon Say Stamp, inspired by Doodlebug, they're are way to lovely .. thanks to my Secret Santa they were under my Christmas tree! ( yay mum, u're the best! ahah!!)



I paired it with some patterned papers by Lawn Fawn and a "background" die by Hello Bluebird and I'm so happy about how this turned out!!
Here's another little detail..


I hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by today!
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento