venerdì 11 gennaio 2019

Lawn Fawn Valentines!

Hi there! 
Today I'm so happy to share some cute Valentine's Day projects on the Lawn Fawn blog with all my other Lawn Fawnatics talented friends!

 I made some little magnetic desserts here and they're soo cute!!






































A little goodie bag full of chocolates warms every heart at Valentine's Day and I decorated my with this little critters and the best love themed sentiment ever! ihih!! 
Hope you like them and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento