mercoledì 23 gennaio 2019

Valentine's Day Serie - Day 4: "Otter friends" card with Hello Bluebird!


Hello there and happy wednesday! 

Today I'm up on the Hello Bluebird blog with a love/friendship themed card feat the adorable "Otter Friends" set.



First of all I die cut this pretty frame using the "Gallery Frame Die #2" out of white cardstock, I inked it up with some Picked Raspberry Distress Ink, I let it dry completely and then I stamped it with the "Falling Snow Background" stamp.


I think these little reddish dots makes such a difference in style on this little frame :)
Then I stamped, colored and die cut this cute otter couple, I added some white details with a white gel pen and then I created my card base. 
I cut it out of white cardstock and glued it to my frame, I stamped a couple of waves on the center. I shaded them with some blue copics, I coated in glitters and let them dry. 
I stamped my sentiment at the top and glued down my critters with some foam adhesive. 


I'm so happy about how this pretty cleand and simple card turned out and I hope you like it too! 
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento