mercoledì 9 gennaio 2019

"Meow you doin'?" card with Lawn Fawn!

Hello there! 

Today I'm up on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with a "Meow you doin'?" card full of adorable cats.


First of all I die cut a dotted rectangle out of white cardstock, I masked the bottom and inked up the top with Twisted Citron Distress oxide ink.
I stamped all the images from the "Meow you doin'?" set, colored them with copics and cut them out with their coordinated dies.


I created this cute scene and glued down all the elements with liquid glue and foam adhesive.
I stamped the sentiments at the top and bottom with the same black ink used before and added some sparkling clear sequins.


This set is one of my fave, these cute critters are so lovely and sweet! 

Hope you like my card and thank u so much for stopping by today! 
Enjoy my Cardmaking Adventures on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento