mercoledì 9 gennaio 2019

"Make a wish" card with Sunny Studio

Hello there and happy wednesday! 

Today I'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with a Happy birthday themed card.



I'm in love with all the new pieces from the latest release and I decided to combine a couple here to create this design.
First of all I die cut the card panel with the ... die, I masked the center and inked up the "lacy" edges with a light pink ink. I also inked the center with a light blue ink to create a soft background.


I stamped all the images in a brown copic friendly ink, colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies. 
I had so much fun combining the Make a Wish set and the Love Monkey one, they're so cute together!
Finally I glued down all the images with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape, stamped my sentiments with the same brown ink used before so everything nicely coordinate and added some sparkling clear sequins.

Hope you like my project and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento