mercoledì 23 gennaio 2019

Valentine's Day Serie - Day 3: " cute monkeys" with Sunny Studio!


Hello there! 

Today I'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with a love themed card feat the new adorable Love Monkey set.


First of all I created a standard card base out of white cardstock, then i cut out a coordinated panel in white cardstock too and I cut some circles out of it using the new Staggered Circles die.
I backed all the windows up with some lovely papers from the new paper sets and I stamped, colored and die cut all the images.



I glued them all down with liquid glue and foam tape, stamped the sentiment and the little hearts all around. Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and this clean and simple love themed card is complete! 

Hope you like my card and thank u so much for stopping by today! 
Enjoy my Cardmaking Adventures on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento