martedì 26 luglio 2016

"With love".. feat. Lawn Fawn!

Hi there and welcome back to my blog!
Today i'm on the Tic Tac Toe Challenge blog with some inspiration for you! :)
I picked up with an old board ( challenge #6 ) to play and have fun with.. and here's what i created..


The " Gleeful gardens" stamp set by Lawn Fawn is one of my favourite from all time, it's full of cute images and accessories you can build beautiful scene with! For today's card i combined it with the snowglobe stamp ( that's included in the "Ready, Set, Snow" set) to create a cute and original gift card.  I love those cute snails, the mushrooms, it's like a magical little garden!! ihih! :)
Hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by today! 
Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)
Have an amazing day!
franci :)


3 commenti: