venerdì 1 luglio 2016

Tic Tac Toe Challenge # 13: Hoppy Birthday!

Hi there and happy first day of july!  
It's time for another Tic Tac Toe Challenge today! 
Here's the board to play with this time..



Lot's of beautiful elements to choose from! I decided to go for Critters, Border Stamp and Die-cut Stencil and here's my project..


How cute is that little mam cangaroo with her baby?! Soo sweet! I love this stamp set by Lawn Fawn so much! :)
I do not have lots of border stamps and for today i just wanna show you how to create your customized one, also with the die-cut stencil technique! 
Do you remember this leaves?! Yeah.. i re-created one of my card with this technique..! Click * here * to see a little tutorial!
And here's a detail of my card...


Pay attention...lot's of cuteness overload!! ahah!! :)
Hope you like my card for today and be sure to check the Tic Tac Toe Challenge blog and play with us to win fabulous prizes! :)
Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)

Have an amazing day!
franci :)

1 commento: