giovedì 21 luglio 2016

Essential by Ellen July Pin-Sights Challenge Guest designer!

Hi friends! 
Today i'm a Guest Designer for the July Pin-Sights Challenge hosted by Ellen Hutson!! 
I looove this challenge so soo soo much and i wanna introduce it to you too! 



The Pin-Sights Challenge  is a monthly inspirational challenge based on a Pinterest Inspired photo that is posted at  the CLASSroom blog. A random participant will receive a $50 gift certificate to the Ellen Hutson store! To be eligible to win, be sure to use Essentials by Ellen products and use the photo badge as your inspiration! 


Here's the new board to play with!


And here's my inspiration for you..!


I looove this super super cute bear by EH! It's adorable and his coordinated dies allow him to actually hold something! It's amazing, you can make it brings a HBday cake, a present, a balloon, a coofee.. for todayt i choose a little heart! I was inspired by all the colors and patterns included in the inspirational photo to create a simple and cute scene. I also used some PPP lovely products and i'm super happy about how my card turned out! 
Hope you like it too! 
Be sure to go over at the CLASSroom blog for more inspiration, enjoy all the beautiful EH produtcs, and have fun playing with us!Look forward to see all your projects! :)

Supplies: 

Thank you so much for stopping by today and have a lovely day!
Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)
franci :)


1 commento: