sabato 16 luglio 2016

Tic Tac Toe Challenge # 14: I wheelie like you!

Hi there! 
It's time for a new Tic Tac Teo Challenge to play with today! YAY! 
Here's the new board.. you'r going to loove it! 



Embossing, Shaker and Paper Piecing?! Yes please!! 


I looooove my new Lawn Fawn stamp set soo much!! Maybe it's not so new to you because it's an old one but it was on my wish list for soo long, i'm super happy! :)
These little hamsters are just adorable and the sentiment makes me giggle too much! ahah!! :)
Here's a detail of my card..

I had so much fun creting a little shaker with the wheel and coloring those hamsters! 
Hope you like my card too and thank you so much for stopping by today! 
Be sure to check the Tic Tac Toe Challenge blog and play with us to win fabulous prizes! :)
Challenge: 




Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)
Have an amazing day!
franci :)

7 commenti:

  1. Francesca, this card is absolutely precious! I love those adorable hamsters and the sweet colors and sequins! Thanks for joining in the fun at Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #14!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Bellissima card e la piccola shaker è stupenda!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  3. Yep, I DO like your card. Super cute and your design is well executed. I just popped over from the Tic Tac Toe challenge where I saw your card. I try to play as much as I can.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Incredibly cute, and very creative! Thanks so much for playing in our Seven Hills Crafts challenge this month – I hope we'll seen you again with your creations next month!

    Julia

    RispondiElimina
  5. This is adorable!! I love how you created this into a SHAKER CARD!! Genius!! Great take on the challenges!! Thanks for playing at Stamping Smiles Designs Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!!

    Nora

    RispondiElimina