mercoledì 8 aprile 2020

"You're my lucky charm" card with Lawn Fawn!


Hello, hello beautiful people!
Today I'm sharing a cute card featuring the My lucky charm set by Lawn Fawn, inspired by the current Lawn Fawnatics sketch challenge.



Awww this little set is sooo cute! 
First of all I die cut my stitched rectangle out of this green knit patterned paper from the Knit Picky Fall collection, created a matching card base out of white cardstock and the I die cut also a dotted rectangle.



I stamped, colored and cut out all the images, then added lots of details with a white gel pen.
I stamped my sentiment and glued all the images down with foam adhesive.


I glued my knit background onto the front of my card with liquid glue and added my decorated panel on top with foam adhesive.
Finally I added some clear sequins to finish up my design.
Aww I'm so in love with this! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento